Studying in Canada is made simpler and faster with its new Study Direct Stream!

Study in Canada Now!

Canada hosts more than 250,000 international students and has experienced a huge increase in demand from overseas students in recent years.

Student studying in Canada can expect a peaceful, multicultural environment with people who are friendly and interested in learning about new cultures. As a bonus, Canada borders the US and offers easy access to travel experiences there.

The Study Direct Stream (SDS) provides a streamlined study permit application process for students who will enter directly into their program or course of choice at an eligible Canadian institution. The process will make it easier for every Filipino student because of its faster processing time and because less financial documents are required.

Do you want to immigrate through your studies?

Book an immigration consultation with one of our licensed consultants. Our specialized support will help you create your immigration plan and make your Canadian immigration dream come true.

Frequently Asked Questions

Each university in Canada has its own policy regarding admission requirements. Contact each university directly for the admission requirements of the program you’re interested in.

Each university in Canada has its own policy regarding transfer credits from other institutions. Contact the university directly to find out which transfer credits, if any, can be applied towards your intended program of study. You may also want to research if your current institution has any agreements with institutions in Canada that would allow for credit recognition. The international relations office of your university may be able to help in that regard.

Visas and Study Permits are administered by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Please direct all questions regarding your application status to them. Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada has no involvement or influence in regards to Visas and Study Permits.

Your spouse or common-law partner may apply for a Work Permit if you are a full-time student at an authorised institution and have a Study Permit. For more details visit website.

Education in Canada is under the jurisdiction of the provinces/territories, so you will need to contact the province or territory where you plan to live, as well as your new city or town’s school board. As a Canadian citizen, your child would not be required to apply as an international student, and therefore would not need a Visa or Study Permit.