Canada is committed to

Family Reunification

If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, age 18 or over, you can sponsor certain family members to become Canadian permanent residents. If you become a permanent resident, you can live, study and work in Canada. If you sponsor a relative to come to Canada as a permanent resident, you are responsible for supporting your relative financially when he or she arrives.

Contact us to speak directly with one of our immigration consultants about your specific circumstances and whether you may be eligible to sponsor your relatives or if they meet the requirements under the Family Class.

Have a question? Inquire Now!

Book an immigration consultation via Skype with one of our regulated Canadian immigration consultants (RCICs). During your consultation, with the help of our specialists we will create a plan to make your sponsorship dream come true!

There are many ways to sponsor a loved one for

Family Class Sponsorship

  • Spousal Sponsorship - You can sponsor your spouse from outside or inside of Canada
  • Common Law Sponsorship – If you have been cohabitating with your partner for at least twelve months
  • Conjugal Sponsorship – If you and your loved one are separated for reasons beyond your control
  • Parental Sponsorship – You can sponsor your parents and grandparents for Canadian Permanent Residence
  • Dependent Child and Other Sponsorship Canada